The professional, experienced and cost-effective employment lawyers for employers at Ottawa's Kelly Santini LLP take pride in helping small and medium size businesses avoid costly disputes by providing regular and proactive counsel to employers on their day-to-day HR issues. By tapping into our expertise as and when needed you can help avoid employment disputes in the future.
Our advice also includes:
- Preparing employment contracts;
- Advising on the employment implications involved in mergers and acquisitions;
- Drafting employment policies and procedures;
- Preparing executive compensation and incentive packages;
- Preparing and advising on termination packages;
- Preparing and advising on non-competition and non-solicitation agreements; and
- Providing occupational health & safety advice.
If a dispute does arise, our team of employment litigators offers the experience needed to handle any dispute. We have appeared before the numerous administrative tribunals and the courts to resolve disputes involving:
- Wrongful dismissal claims;
- Human rights claims, including pay equity and discrimination claims;
- Employment standards claims;
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board claims; and
- Workplace investigations and union grievances.
To reach the author of this blog, Sean Bawden, email email@example.com or call 613.238.6321 x260. You may also use the contact box at the top of this page.
Sean P. Bawden is a partner with Kelly Santini LLP, located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. He practices in the areas of employment law and civil litigation. He has also taught Trial Advocacy for Paralegals and Small Claims Court Practice at Algonquin College in Ottawa.