Issues of workplace harassment can be complicated. When in doubt, it’s best to speak with an experienced employment lawyer.
The employment lawyers at Ottawa’s Kelly Santini LLP have the skills and experience to guide you through the creation of a workplace harassment policy, program, investigation, or anything else your business or organization may need.
Below you will find some example documents that may assist you in preparing your company or organization's workplace harassment policy or workplace harassment program. These documents are intended as guides only. They are not legal advice.
- Ontario Workplace Harassment - Policy Checklist.
- Ontario Workplace Harassment - Program Checklist.
- Ontario Workplace Harassment Example Policy.
- Ontario Workplace Harassment Example Complaint Form.
Here are the slides from some of my past presentations on workplace harassment issues:
- Workplace Harassment Investigations - Presented: April 27, 2023 to the Risk Management Society Capital Chapter; and May 5, 2023 to the County of Carleton Law Association's 29th East Region Solicitors Conference.
For blog posts on the subject of Workplace Harassment click here: Workplace Harassment Articles.
Post a Comment